- Customer service training for management and staff
- Accessibility surveys and tips on improving access for customers who have all types of disabilities
- Disability etiquette training; accessibility and community resource handbooks
- Universal design concepts to benefit all customers and employees
- Consultation and training in accommodating employees with disabilities
Benefits To Your Business
Broaden your customer base. Companies marketing to people with disabilities can reach as many as 4 in every 10 consumers.
Boost revenues. People with disabilities have $220 billion in discretionary income.
Build customer loyalty. When customers with disabilities feel welcome, they return, and tell others about your business.
"I want to thank you for the superb job you did for The Palace Hotel... Managers and associates all agreed that the quality and depth of your training was first rate."
Former Safety and
The Palace Hotel