- Universal design concepts to benefit guests and employees
- Surveys and tips on improving accessibility at your properties
- Customer service training for management, front office, reservations, restaurant, housekeeping and security staff
- Disability etiquette, accessibility, and community resource handbooks
- Consultation and training in accommodating employees with disabilities
Benefits To You
Boost revenues. People with disabilities have $220 billion in discretionary income. Hospitality industry revenues have increased by 12% since ADA implementation (Government Accounting Office, 2002).
Increase customer loyalty. 53 million Americans have disabilities. When people with disabilities feel at home, they return, and they tell others about your properties and services.
"Your training was great! The session was enlightening and gave me a better understanding and awareness of people with disabilities."
Joie de Vivre Hospitality